WWE® ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL DATES TO LIVE EVENT SCHEDULE INCLUDING GREENSBORO COLISEUM – DEC. 28
WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced 25 additional live events as part of the company’s touring schedule. Tickets go on sale next Friday, September 23.
The schedule includes:
– Friday, November 18: SmackDown®– XL Center in Hartford, Conn.
– Sunday, November 20: Sunday Stunner® – Bryce Jordan Center in State College, Pa.
– Friday, November 25: SmackDown – Amica Mutual Pavilion in Providence, R.I.
– Sunday, November 27: SuperShow Holiday Tour – Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, ME
– Friday, December 2: SmackDown – KeyBank Center in Buffalo, N.Y.
– Saturday, December 3: SuperShow Holiday Tour – Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, N.Y.
– Sunday, December 4: SuperShow Holiday Tour – VSU Multipurpose Center in Petersburg, Va.
– Monday, December 5: Raw® – Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
– Friday, December 9: SmackDown – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pa.
– Saturday, December 10: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Dow Event Center in Saginaw, Mich.
– Saturday, December 10: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Wesbanco Arena in Wheeling, W. Va.
– Sunday, December 11: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Wings Event Center in Kalamazoo, Mich.
– Sunday, December 11: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Charleston Coliseum in Charleston, W. Va.
– Monday, December 12: Raw – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee
– Friday, December 16: SmackDown – Allstate Arena in Chicago
– Saturday, December 17: SuperShow Holiday Tour – Vibrant Arena at The MARK in Moline, Ill.
– Sunday, December 18: SuperShow Holiday Tour – Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, Minn.
– Monday, December 19: Raw – Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, IA
– Monday, December 26: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
– Wednesday, December 28: WWE Live Holiday Tour– Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
– Wednesday, December 28: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, N.C.
– Thursday, December 29: WWE Live Holiday Tour – FTX Arena in Miami
– Friday, December 30: WWE Live Holiday Tour – Coca Cola Coliseum in Toronto, Ontario
– Friday, December 30: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
– Friday, January 6: SmackDown – FedExForum in Memphis, Tenn.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, premium live event, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG programming can be seen in more than 1 billion homes worldwide in 30 languages through world-class distribution partners including NBCUniversal, FOX Sports, BT Sport, Sony India and Rogers. The award-winning WWE Network includes all premium live events, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library and is currently available in more than 180 countries. In the United States, NBCUniversal’s streaming service, Peacock, is the exclusive home to WWE Network.