GAA Classic Car Auction
Greensboro, NC – GAA Classic Cars Auction, JULY 22, 23, & 24, 2021 will bring 650 classic, muscle, unique and collectible vehicles to the auction block. Over 100 of them will be at NO RESERVE!
Located on Norwalk Street in Greensboro, NC, GAA Classic Cars Auction (GAACC) consigns vehicles from all over the country with an assortment ranging from pre-war to present day unique vehicles. A plethora of different makes and models from European and Asian imports to domestic favorites like the Chevy Corvette, Ford Mustang and Dodge Viper. GAACC also brings in buyers from all over the United States and world!
Over 100 vehicles will be offered with no reserve, which means there is no minimum bid required to sell. The no reserve vehicles include a rare collection from Joe Alcoke. The Joe Alcoke collection includes a 1972 Chevy Corvette Stingray LT-1 and a very unique 1986 Mercury Tiffany. You will also find several late-model sports cars selling at no reserve such as a 2010 Chevy Camaro RS/SS Transformers Edition.
This sale has something for everyone, and in every price range.
Interested in experiencing the thrills of a GAA Classic Cars auction? Make plans to be at the Automobile Palace in Greensboro, NC July 25 starting at 1pm and February 25-27 starting at 10am. You can expect an exciting event filled with southern charm, an exceptional facility and a selection of vehicles that will impress the most proficient car expert.
Event Changes due to COVID19: Auction will be open to REGISTERED BIDDERS AND CONSIGNORS ONLY. (No general admission tickets will be sold)
GAACC is following the CDC’s guidelines to avoid the spread of COVID19. In addition to only registered bidders and consignors in attendance the following guidelines will be enforced:
– Temperature checks upon arrival
– Face masks will be provided to each attendee (Face coverings are mandatory for all employees, vendors, & attendees)
– Social distancing of 6ft throughout facility
– Available hand sanitizers throughout facility
– Staff will disinfect frequently used areas before, during and after auction
– iWave air purifiers have been installed on all HVAC units in sales area, sky boxes and offices. These are the same units installed in hospitals and healthcare facilities to kill viruses, bacteria, mold, etc. as air flows through the HVAC.
Please follow all posted prevention action signs and distance requirements in the facility. We appreciate your assistance in helping us keep our customers and employees safe.
- 8:00am: Gates Open
- 1:00pm: Auction starts with 30-40 pieces of classic memorabilia followed by 157 vehicles.
- 8:00am: Gates open
- 10:00am: Auction starts offering 265 vehicles.
- 8:00 am: Gates Open
- 10:00am: RON JONES NO RESERVE COLLECTION