March Metro Madness
Metro Madness is an online sweepstakes that allows participants to vote on features that make a city great. In voting, participants are entered to win weekly prize giveaways and the grand prize of an all-expense-paid trip to Greensboro, NC. Each week in March, the 32 attributes will be narrowed down in the four rounds of voting. Vote on your favorite elements and help us crown the most important attribute of a great city.
Metro Madness is brought to you by the City of Greensboro and the Cemala Foundation.
Greensboro is North Carolina’s third largest city with a population of 280,801. Located in the heart of North Carolina, Greensboro is home to:
- a diverse population that speaks 37 languages
- a revitalized downtown that will soon host a new state-of-the-art performing arts center and an urban park
- professional sports teams, tournaments and facilities
- nearly 50,000 students in undergraduate and post-graduate studies
- extensive public green space, including more than 90 miles of trails and greenways
- a rich history, celebrated at sites like the Guilford Courthouse National Military Park and the International Civil Rights Center and Museum
Voting begins March 1st! Click here to vote!
The Cemala Foundation in Greensboro, NC, is committed to enhancing the quality of life for the community through grants to qualified organizations. For more information, please visit http://www.cemala.org/