We are pleased to provide high-resolution images to:
- Members of the media—includes television, radio, print (including textbooks), freelance travel writers, etc.
- Meeting planners currently working with a CVB sales representative
- Other qualified organizations (including Chamber of Commerce, attraction partners, etc.) determined on a project-by-project basis
We will not approve use for:
- Relocation purposes (personal or educational)
- School projects
- For-profit organizations such as real estate companies, architectural companies, insurance companies etc.
Click here to apply for access: http://www.visitgreensboronc.com/user/register
On the form, please enter information about how you would like to use the requested photography.
Already approved for access? Click here to log in.
Rules & Regulations You Need to Know Before Requesting Photos:
- Greensboro Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (GACVB) logos and photo library images may only be used in the promotion of Greensboro as a destination.
- Images may not be reproduced on/in an item which is made available for resale or on sales and marketing materials, including Internet sites, unless express written permission is provided by GACVB.
- GACVB has the right to restrict free usage to any organization that does not meet its Marketing objectives. Failure to follow these guidelines can prohibit future use of photography and logos.
- Each request is personally reviewed by a GACVB Marketing Department staff member during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm. EST. We will try to respond to all requests within 48 hours of submission.