Get Spooky in Greensboro
Happy Hauntings in Greensboro
Halloween is right around the corner and Greensboro has the festivals chills and thrills to keep you up at night with an award-winning haunt, family fun, and much more.
**Note that at time of publication COVID-19 is still affecting operations of businesses, please review and plan ahead as hours and programs can change.***
Carolina History and Haunt: Nightmares Around Elm Street
- Take a haunted tour of Nightmares Around Elm Street with Carolina History & Haunts. This candlelight tour of Greensboro streets with local history and stories of some departed inhabitants who are said to still linger Tours all year. $15 adults, $13 children 8-12, free children 7 and younger. (336) 905-4060, www.carolinahistoryandhaunts.com.
Friends of Green Hill Cemetery: History Tour
- Join us for easy and engaging walking tours to learn about Greensboro's history and the local and unusual plants thriving within Green Hill's 51 acres. Tours are $5/person and begin at the Green Hill Cemetery Wharton Street gate nearest Fisher Avenue, NOT at the Cleveland Street gate. Bring an additional $5 if you wish to purchase our Green Hill Walking Tour booklet. Group tours can be arranged by request. Donation and honorarium checks should be made out: 901 Wharton St, Greensboro, NC 27401. One of the oldest operating cemeteries in Greensboro, NC. Tours are held not only for History, but for Botanical finding in the area. info@FriendsOfGreenHillCemetery.org.
Woods of Terror
- Awarding winning haunt with over 10 different scare zones. The terror begins September 22 at 5601 N. Church St., Greensboro. 6:30-9:30 p.m. Thursday and Sunday, 6:30-11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Oct. 27-31 and Nov. 4-5. General admission $20-$32. Online discounts, fast-passes, all-access tickets available. (336) 643-3558 woodsofterror.com
Kersey Valley Spookywoods
Legendary Haunted House in NC Since 1985. Award Winning. Featuring over 10 immersive experiences. 1615 Kersey Valley Rd, Archdale, NC 27263 (336) 431-1700. spookywoods.com
Ghost Stories at Blandwood
- Enjoy this annual tradition COVID-19 Style. October 16 & 23. Tickets and More Information
J. Razz & Tazz Farm Fall Fun
- Day and night corn mazes and hayrides at J. Razz & Tazz Farm annual Fall Fun, Hayrides begin in late September and Haunting rides start in Early October 466 Peeden Drive, Gibsonville. Maze: $9 adults, $5 kids 4-10, free for younger than 3. Haunted hay ride: $12. Combo tickets available. 4-10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, 1-7 p.m. Sunday. www.jrazz.com
Fright Light: A Halloween Laser Show
- This Annual Light show: Fright Light: A Halloween Laser Show, OmniSphere Theater at Greensboro Science Center. See Sights and Sounds that will amaze. Cost: $5 at the admissions window or at (336) 288-3769. http://greensboroscience.org.
Don't be shy, Greensboro's thrills and chills are a great reasons to visit. Look for more exciting events check out our events page.