Get Spooky in Greensboro
Happy Hauntings in Greensboro
Halloween is right around the corner and Greensboro has the festivals chills and thrills to keep you up at night with an award-winning haunt, horror film fest, family fun, and much more.
Carolina History and Haunt: Nightmares Around Elm Street
- Take a haunted tour of Nightmares Around Elm Street with Carolina History & Haunts. This candlelight tour of Greensboro streets with local history and stories of some departed inhabitants who are said to still linger Tours all year. $15 adults, $13 children 8-12, free children 7 and younger. (336) 905-4060, www.carolinahistoryandhaunts.com.
Friends of Green Hill Cemetery: History Tour
- Join us for easy and engaging walking tours to learn about Greensboro's history and the local and unusual plants thriving within Green Hill's 51 acres. Tours are $5/person and begin at the Green Hill Cemetery Wharton Street gate nearest Fisher Avenue, NOT at the Cleveland Street gate. Bring an additional $5 if you wish to purchase our Green Hill Walking Tour booklet. Group tours can be arranged by request. Donation and honorarium checks should be made out: 901 Wharton St, Greensboro, NC 27401. One of the oldest operating cemeteries in Greensboro, NC. Tours are held not only for History, but for Botanical finding in the area. info@FriendsOfGreenHillCemetery.org.
Woods of Terror
- Awarding winning haunt with over 10 different scare zones. The terror begins September 22 at 5601 N. Church St., Greensboro. 6:30-9:30 p.m. Thursday and Sunday, 6:30-11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Oct. 27-31 and Nov. 4-5. General admission $20-$32. Online discounts and fast-pass and all-access tickets available. (336) 643-3558 woodsofterror.com
Paranormal Carolina with Ghost Guide
- Haunted Lock-in at one of Greensboro's oldest and haunted buildings-- The Carolina Theatre. Learn about 90 years of paranormal history, and experience being locked-in overnight with the spirits the Carolina holds!
The Ghost Guild Inc. will be joining in the event. Limited Number of Tickets Available. October 19 and October 27
Scary Movie Fest
Wreak Havoc Film Festival
- The third Annual event held September 21-22 at the Crowne at Carolina Theatre tickets are $20. wreakhavochorrorfilmfest.com The festival showcases the Best in new and aspiring horror film makers. Be prepared to laugh, jump, and celebrate true horror-making at its heart-racing finest.
J. Razz & Tazz Farm Fall Fun
- Day and night corn mazes and hayrides at J. Razz & Tazz Farm annual Fall Fun, Hayrides begin Sept 22 and Haunting rides start Oct. 5 466 Peeden Drive, Gibsonville. Maze: $9 adults, $5 kids 4-10, free for younger than 3. Haunted hay ride: $12. Combo tickets available. 4-10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, 1-7 p.m. Sunday. www.jrazz.com
Fright Light: A Halloween Laser Show
- This Annual Light show: Fright Light: A Halloween Laser Show, OmniSphere Theater at Greensboro Science Center. See Sights and Sounds that will amaze. Cost: $5 at the admissions window or at (336) 288-3769. http://greensboroscience.org.
Don’t be shy, Greensboro’s thrills and chills are a great reasons to visit. Look for more exciting events check out our events page.